PMS Relief F5: PMS with high cholesterol, angina, sharp pain in the chest, HBP, palpitation, shortness of breath, headache, vomiting, insomnia, mental problems, cold or numb fingers and other circulation problems.
1. PMS: Three reports of 129 patients taking F5 for about two weeks: 81 cured (62.79 percent), 40 improved (31 percent) and 8 did not improve (6.20 percent).
2. High Cholesterol or Hyperlipidemic: More than nine studies of lab animals confirmed the F5's effects in reducing TC and LDL, as well as improving blood circulation. A clinical report of 20 hyperlipidemic patients--patients taking F5 formula from one to three months shows the following results: 11 patients significantly improved (55 percent), 8 improved (40 percent) and only one case had no improvement. The group's average TC dropped from 252.0 to 213.1 mg/dL, a decrease of 13.68 percent. Average TG dropped from 251.7 to 170.9mg, down 32.37 percent, both p<0.01. Another report of 40 hyper- lipidemic patients, who were treated along with a comparison group of 50 healthy individuals for 30 to 40 days, shows the following results: all 40 patients treated with the F5 formula noted significant improvement in hyperlipidemic, p<0.01; 16 high TG (High Triglyceride) readings dropped from 3.89 mmol/L to 3.15mmol/L, a 19 percent decrease. Another report on 56 patients subjects showed similar results.
3. HBP: The F5 formula also is great for cardiovascular disease. In lab animal tests, F5 has improvedarterial blood flow and decreased heart rate. According to two clinical reports of 81 HBP patients--patients taking F5 or its modification, show a 92 percent effectiveness rate, and most patients got some relief in only two to five days. this success rate is better than the comparison group, which used regular western medicine, p<0.01. More than10 laboratory studies also confirmed the effects of F5 on high cholesterol, hyperlipidemic, HBP and reducing blood clots in lab animals.
4. Migraine and vascular headache: Five clinical reports using the F5 formula or its modifications to treat 245 migraine/vascular headache patients, including 100 children showed the following results: 191 were cured (77.95 percent), 47 noted improvement in their condition (19.18 percent) and only seven patients (2.86 percent) did not improve. Another report of 95 patients, divided into treatment group taking F5 (n=50) and a comparison group (n=45) using Diazepamum 2.5mg with other durgs for eight days, found: 34 vs. 20 (68 percent vs. 44.4 percent) cured; 11 vs. 11 (22 percent vs. 24.4 percent) improved; and 5 vs. 14 (10 percent vs. 31.1 percent) patients did not improve. There is a significant difference between two groups, p<0.05. Four indices of blood viscosity are all significantly better in the F5 group, all p<0.01.
5. Trigeminal neuralgia: Two reports of 57 patients taking F5 for a month saw 54 patients either cured or improved (94.73 percent), while only three or 5.26 percent did not improve.
6. Cerebral concussions and related injury: Two reports of 91 cerebral concussion patients--patients taking F5 found that only two patients did not improve, while other 89 (97.80 percent) were either cured or significantly improved. Four reports of 620 cerebral injury patients--patients taking F5 for up to three weeks showd the following results: 594 cured or significantly improved (95.80 percent), 10 improved (1.61 percent) and 16 (2.58 percent) did not improve.
7. Cerebral arteriosclerosis: Two reports of 94 patients treated with F5 for up to six months showed 67 patients cured or significantly improved (71.27 percent); 19 improved (20.21 percent); and eight (8.51 percent) did not improve. Another report compared F5 with western medicine to treat cerebral arteriosclerosis related mental problems, and the total effectiveness rate was: 97.5 percent vs. 65 percent, F5 is better than the comaprison group, p<0.05.
8. Schizophrenia and mental disease: 66 patients with history of mental problems ranging from three months to 23 years were divided into treatment group (n=35) using F5 with western medicine together.A comparison group (n=31) used western medicine alone for eight weeks. Results: (1). Treatment group has higher effective rate than comparison group, but there is no significant difference. (2). BPRS index: From 39.0 down to 22.6 in treatment group, and 41.0 to 25.8 in comparison group, both p<0.01. (3) CGI index shows a significant difference between two groups after treatment. (4) Outcome: Cured: 9 vs. 4 (25.71 percent vs. 12.90 percent), significantly improved: 16 vs.12 (45.71 percent vs. 38.71 percent ), improved: 10 vs.12 (28.57 percent vs 32.26 percent) and not improved: 0 vs. 3 (0 vs. 9.68 percent), treatment group has better result than comparison group. Another two reports of 55 case taking F5 with other formulas. 16 cured (29.09 percent), 13 significantly improved (23.64 percent), 22 improved (40 percent) and 4 did not improve (7.27 percent).
9. Insomnia: Two reports on 41 patients taking F5 or its modification up to a month, showed 21 cured (51.21 percent), 16 significantly improved (39.02 percent) and 4 improved (9.76 percent).
10. Cardiovascular disease: 1). Coronary heart disease: 48 patients taking F5 with other formula and are show improvement in a week. 2). Heart failure: for 16 patients taking F5, the total effectiveness rate is 93.7 percent. 3). Abnormal heart rate: Three reports on 61 patients taking F5 or its modifications for up to 3 weeks show: 14 cured (22.95 percent), 20 significantly improved (32.78 percent), 18 improved (29.50%) and 9 did not improve.(14.75 percent).
11. DIC (Disseminated intravascular coagulopathy): Two reports of 50 DIC patients taking F5 or with other formula and 36 are cured (72 percent), 9 improved (18 percent) and five deaths(10 percent). Two additional studies also used F5 to treat DIC, with similar results.
12. Digestive tract diseases: 1). Chronic hepatitis: 38 patients taking F5 for an average of 85 days and results are: 10 cured (26.31 percent), 25 improved (65.79 percent) and 3 (7.89 percent) did not improve. 2). Liver cirrhosis with ascites: 18 patients taking F5 for more than six months, with 7 cured (38.89 percent), 10 improved (55.56 percent) and only one did not improve. 3). Chronic pancreasitis: 128 patients taking F5 and other medications along with general diet control. All cured in three weeks.
13. Chest contrusion:Two reports on 66 patients taking F5 for up to a month show 48 cured (72.72 percent), 8 significantly improved (12.12 percent) and 10 improved (15.15 percent).
14. Milky urine: 30 patients taking F5 for up to seven weeks, with a total effective rate of 93.3 percent.
15. Pelvic infection: 51 patients taking F5 or its modifications for a week: 42 cured (82.35 percent), 6 significantly improved (11.76 percent) and three did not.
16. Excessive mammary gland growth: Of 104 females taking F5, 68 were cured (65.38 percent), 27 improved (25.96 percent) and only 9 (8.65 percent) did not improve.
Toxicity and side effects: Female patients may experience more clots or bleeding in the first menstrual period after taking this formula. There are no side effects of this formula ever reported.