Disclaimer: Please click here to view our disclaimer page before ordering. Thanks!
Arthritis and gout F1: Arthritis with sweating, heavy body sensation, difficult urination, edema and RA (rheumatic arthritis).
1. Arthritis: 200 arthritis patients took F1 or its modification for six months and 57 cured ((28.5 percent), 55 significantly improved (22.5 percent), 70 improved (35 percent) and 18 did not improve (nine percent).
2. Rheumatic arthritis: 32 patients took F1 for six weeks and found morning stiffness, number of painful joints, number of swollen joints and joint strength (P<0.05) were all improved (all P<0.01). 100 patients were divided into three groups: placebo (n=25), F1 (n=25) and regular anti-inflammatory group (n=50). All patients were treated for three weeks. Patients at F1 group were much better in the anti-inflammatory effects; increase strength and joint functions. F1 reduces the level of IgG, IgA and IgM while increasing the level of C3, C4 and CH50. F1 also adjusting T-cells to improve the T4/T8 ratio. Another study also confirmed the effects of F1 in treating RA patients.
3. Edema: 43 patients were treated with F1 or its modifications and all were cured or improved.
4. Kidney fluid retention: 23 patients took F1 or its modification for three months and four were cured (17.39 percent), 18 improved (78.26 percent) and one did not.
5. Body odor with excessive sweating: 12 body odor patients took F1 form two to seven months and all were cured. Two reports on excessive sweating also achieved great results.