Disclaimer: Please click here to view our disclaimer page before ordering. Thanks!
Arthritis and Gout Relief F10: Arthritis or gout with heavy shoulder/ upper back, skin infections, skin rashes, virginal itches or blood in the urine.
1. Arthritis: 24 patients in a study took F10 and 11 cured (48.8 percent), 5 significantly improved (20.8 percent) and two did not improve (8.33 percent). There are several many other studies showed the similar effects of F10 on arthritis patients.
2. Gout: 40 patients with 6 gout stones and 17 joint deformities took F10 or its modifications from 20 to 98 days and 7 cured (17.5 percent), 29 improved (72.5 percent) and four did not (10 percent).
3. Skin infections: 86 patients took F10 or its modifications and all were cured in two weeks.
4. Skin rashes: 133 patients took F10 or its modifications from 5 to 32 days and 72 cured (54.13 percent), 15 significantly improved (11.27 percent), 34 improved (25.56 percent) and 12 did not improve (9,02 percent).
5. Virginal itches: 520 patients took F10 or its modifications and also applied F10 solution externally and 480 were cured (92.3 percent), 38 significantly improved (7.3 percent) and two did not improve (0.4 percent).
6. Blood in the urine: 53 patients took F10 for two weeks and over 90 percent were improved.