Herb Depression F6: Depression with distrubing dreams, hysteria, crying with no reason, insomnia or menopause related mental problems.
1. Schizophrenia: 225 chronic schizophrenia patients took F6 with other herbal formulas or with small dosage of regular western medicine found 16 cured (7.11 percent), 67 significantly improved (29.77 percent), 98 improved (43.55 percent) and 44 did not improve (19.55 percent).
2. Menaopause syndromes: 187 patients took F6 and only 48 did not improve (25.66 percent) and the rest 139 were cured or improved (74.33 percent).
3. Neurasthenia: 244 patients took F6 for up to a month and 40 cured (16.39 percent), 52 significantly improved (21.31 percent), 124 improved (50.81 percent) and only 28 did not improve (11.47 percent).
4. Insomnia: A report on 94 patients took F6 and other herbal formulas found 87 were either cure or improved (92.55 percent).
5. Hysteria: 134 patients took F6 with acupuncture treatments or other herbal formulas from one to three months and 128 cured (95.52 percent), 4 significantly improved (2.98 percent) and rest two also improved.
Toxicity and side effects: There are no known side effects of the F6 formula.