Disclaimer: Please click here to view our disclaimer page before ordering. Thanks!
Herb Antidiabetes F4: Diabetes with chest pain, general weakness, shortness of breath, excessive sweating, chronic cough, angina, shock, low blood pressure or pediatric pneumonia.
1. Diabetes: 27 patients took F4 or its modification and 23 were improved after the treatment 85.18 percent). Another 63 oatients took F4 modifications with diet control from 31 to 98 days found all patients were significantly improved. Only one patient took regular diabetes drugs during the treatment.
2. Shock: In a study of 31 pneumonia-shock patients who took F4, 29 patients recovered in 24 hours while the other two recovered in 72 hours. Of 114 shock patients, 98 of whom were infection-related took F4, all reported their blood pressure started to rise in five to 60 minutes. The average time of maintaining stable blood pressure was 17.3 hours, and the average BP increased from 10 to 40 mmHg. Several other studies using F4 to treat various shock patients with similar results.
3. Cardiogenic shock: A study in China of 604 acute myocardial infarction patients, 103 with cardiogenic shock, found the death rate dropped from 52 percent among patients using regular blood pressure medicine alone to only 25 percent by combining F4 with blood pressure medicine. A similar study involved 87 cardiogenic shock patients who were divided into a treatment group (n=39) using F4 and western medicine and a comparison group (n=48) using only western medicine. The death rate was 18.6 percent vs. 40 percent.
4. Angina and coronary heart disease: More than 20 studies of more than 500 patients all indicate the very positive effects of F4 on coronary heart disease and angina. Less than 10 percent of patients failed to improve after treatment. Generally speaking, after taking F4, patients improved in the following areas: PEP/LVET, PEP, ICT, TPR were lowered while LVET, ICT/LVET, CI, HI were increased. There are very significant improvements before and after treatment. 102 patients were divided into a treatment group taking F4 and a comparison group using beta blocker. A survey was conducted after 3 to 5 years of the study and found the treatment group had an average of 40.1 percent in ECG test, better than the comparison group using beta beta blocker. The total effective rate in the treatment group was 87.2 percent, better than that of the comparison group.
5. Irregular heartbeat: Seven reports on 309 patients taking F4 up to three months found 215 patients were cured (69.57 percent), 70 improved (22.65 percent), 23 did not improve (7.44 percent) and one got worse. Many other reports also achieved similar conclusions.
6. Heart failure: 38 patients were divided into a treatment group (n=18) using F4 and western medicine together and a comparison group (n=20) using only western medicine. All were treated for 10 days. Total effectiveness rate was 88.9 percent vs. 80 percent. The treatment group fared better than the comparison group, especially in ER, EF, FR, PFR, SV and RCO, all P<0.01 or 0.05. Several other reports on more than 200 patients also confirmed the positive effects of F4 in treating heart failure.
7. Virus myocarditis: Of 20 patients, 15 of whom had been treated with western medicine with little effect, all taking F4 and other herb formulas, 6 were cured (30 percent), 10 improved (50 percent) and 4 did not improve. 108 patients were evenly divided into a treatment group taking F4 or its modification and a comparison group using western medicine. All were treated for up to three months. Cured: 49 vs. 19 (94.74 percent vs. 35.19 percent), significantly improved: 3 vs. 24 (5.55 percent vs. 44.44 percent), improved: 1 vs. 9 and not improved: 1 vs. 2. There were very significant differences between two groups, all P<0.001.
8. Low blood pressure: 290 patients in four studies took F4 for up to a month and 179 were cured (61.72 percent), 59 significantly improved (20.34 percent), 45 improved (15.51 percent) and 7 did not improve (2.41 percent).
9. Severe pediatric pneumonia: 250 children were divided into a treatment group (n=200) using F4 with regular western medicine for three days and a comparison group (n=50) taking only regular western medicine for 10 days. Cured: 186 vs. 36 (93 percent vs. 72 percent), improved: 3 vs. 6 (1.5 percent vs. 12 percent) and death: 11 vs. 8 (5.5 percent vs. 16 percent). In cure rate and death rate, the treatment group was much better than the comparison group, both P<0.01. The treatment group was also better in other categories, all P<0.01 or 0.05.
Toxicity and side effect: IV LD50 is 34.64g/KG. A long-term toxicity test found IV injection of lab mice at 20ml/Kg for 15 days, all tests were normal except spleen enlargement. A very safe formula.