Herb Antidiabetes F9: Diabetes with acid reflux among smokers, dry cough, TB, rough skin, stomach ache, heart palpitations, pediatic bronchitis and chronic cough.
1. Diabetes: A study examined 186 patients, 85 males and 101 females, ranging in age from 24 to 84 years, with diabetes histories from nine months to 21 years. All took F9 or its modifications for a month, with the following results: 106 (57.5%) significantly improved (empty stomach glucose <7.15 mmol/ L, full stomach<8.25 mmol/L). 60 (32.2%) improved (empty glucose< 8.25mmol/L, full<9.90 mmol/L) and 20 patients (10.8%) did not improve. Another report of 20 diabetic patients also showed similar results.
2. Digestive tract: Using 50 percent Alcohol-HCl solution at 0.15 mol/L, a treatment group took F9 at dosage of 10g/Kg and 20g/Kg. The stomach damage index after one hour was 2.2 versus 0.2, p<0.01. The stomach damage inhibition rate was: 93.5% versus 99.4%. There is an inverse relationship between dosage and stomach damage. A report on a study using Indocin (an analgesic agent) to create artificial stomach damage in the treatment group taking 20g/Kg of F9 and the comparison group taking NaCl solution showed the stomach damage index was only 1.32 in the treatment group versus 15.3 in the comparison group, p<0.01. Using 30% alcohol in test animals showed similar effects. F9 can significantly reduce damage caused by many chemicals. It also reduces the secretion of gastric acid and juice. A report on 40 stomach pain patients (23 gastric ulcers, 3 atrophroic gastritis and 14 unknown) taking F9 found 21 were cured (52.5%), 15 significantly improved (37.5%), 3 improved (7.5%) and one did not.
3. Dry cough: TakingF9 or its modifications for a week, 154 chronic dry cough patients reported the following results: 76 were cured (49.35%), 54 significantly improved (35.06%), 18 improved (11.69%) and 6 did not improve (3.90%).
4. Tumor: One cancer patient had the left kidney removed. Two months later, a sputum test confirmed both lungs had carcinoma. The patient took F9 for six months and then was released from the hospital. After two years, the patient is still healthy with no apparent problems. Another report of 23 lung cancer patients taking F9 along with other treatments showed 5 partially in remission (21.74%), 9 stabilized (39.13%) and 9 did not improve.
5. Pediatric cough: Of 40 pediatric cough patients taking F9 or its modifications, 29 were cured (72.5%), 9 improved (22.5%) and 2 did not improve (5%). Of 25 chronic pediatric bronchitis patients taking F9 for a month, 20 were cured (80%), 4 improved and one died.
6. Lower back pain: 48 senior lower back pain patients took F9 from one to three weeks. All had no significant injury history, but reported poor appetites, sleeplessness, more pain at night and dry stool. 42 were cured (87.5%) and the other 6 patients significantly improved.
Toxicity and side effects: There is no known toxicity or side effects to this formula.