Herb Antacid F5: Acid-reflux with red eyes, fever, insomnia, anxiety, dark urine, HBP, dysentery, various infections, dry and bitter taste in the mouth.
1. Gastritis: F5 at dosages ranging from 25 to 100mg/kg in lab animals can lower damage caused by aspirin and alcohol. There is a positive relationship between dosage and protection. Another test used Compound 48/80 to treat lab mice at 75mh/Kg for four days. The treatment group used F5 formula at 500mg/Kg, 30 minutes after food intake. The ulcer index in two groups was 56.6 square mm versus 12.0 square mm. The treatment group had much smaller and fewer ulcers than did the comparison group. Several other lab tests and clinical reports also show the great effects in F5 on treating gastritis ulcer patients. 2. High blood pressure: More than 10 lab studies and clinical reports have proved F5's effects on lowering blood pressure both in animals and human patients. The F5 formula could also help HBP patients to lower their cholesterol.
3. Acute infectious diseases: Of 56 meningitis patients taking F5 formula or its modifications, there were 51 cured but 4 deaths (7%). Of 40 pyemia patients taking F5 formula, 25 were cured (62.5%).
4. Pneumonia: 70 pediatric pneumonia patients were divided into a treatment group (n=35) taking F5 modification and a comparison group (n=35) taking antibiotics. There was no difference in two groups except as regards coughing. In the treatment group, coughing disappeared in 10.7 days while the antibiotic group took 17.9 days. In another study, 136 measles patients with pneumonia took F5 along with other herbal formulas, and 129 were cured and 7 deaths.
5. Cerebral embolism stroke: Of 170 patients in two reports taking F5 up to two months, 80 were cured (47.05%), 47 significantly improved (27.64%), 34 improved (20%) and 9 did not improve or get worse (5.29%). Six reports also showed similar results. 96 stroke patients taking F5 for 8 weeks performed better in improving mental status (44.8%).
6. Dysentery: Of 152 acute dysentery patients taking F5, all had their fever reduced in 12 hours, and diarrhea improved in two days.
7. Pyelonephritis: Of 30 acute pyelonephritis patients taking F5 for a week, all were cured. F5 is also great for treating other acute UTI ailments.
8. Pelvic inflammation: Of 128 patients using F5 for 10 days, 95 were cured (74.21%), 19 significantly improved (14.84%), 9 improved (7.03%) and only 5 patients did not improve. Of 380 vaginal infection patients using F5 extrernally for a week , 311 were cured (81.84%) and the 69 all improved.
Toxicity and side effects: There are no known side effects or toxicity for the F5 formula.