Herb Anti-HBP F7: High blood pressure with headache, dizziness, insomnia, stroke, seizure, menopause syndromes and high cholesterol or TG.
1. High Cholesterol or hyperlipidemic: Fourteen patients used F7 formula to treat high TC and TG. There were great differences before and after treatment, p<0.01.
2. Hypertension: In a lab test, the F7 formula at 80ml per day for 22 days did not affect healthy animals. However, it did lower blood pressure in HBP animals. Two reports on 148 patients indicate the F7 formula is very effective in treating hypertension due to hyper liver functions. The total effective rate is more than 95%.
3. Dizziness: Three reports on 171 patients using F7 formula from one to four weeks, found 138 were cured (80.70%), 31 significantly improved (18.13%) and only 2 did not respond to the treatment. Another report on 46 patients also showed similar results.
4. Bell's Palsy: 76 patients in two reports showed great results after using the F7 formula to treat Belly's Palsy syndrome. 44 were cured (57.89%) with no remission in six months, 18 (23.68%) greatly improved with few muscle spasm and 13 were improved (17.10%)
5. Headache: 300 headache patients were divided into two groups. The F7 formula group had a cure rate (no headache, no remission in six months and memory recovered) of 90% while the comparison group using prescription analgesics, anti-depressants and antacids reached a cure rate of only 23.33%, p<0.01.
6. Stroke: Five reports on 1074 ischemic (n=721) and hemorrhagic (n=353) stroke patients taking F7 formula to treat stroke showed 387 clinically cured (36.03%), 275 significantly improved (25.61%), 281 improved (26.16%), 51 not improved (4.75%) and 80 deaths (7.45%). The average treatment period was 45 days. More than 10 other reports with 400 patients also support these results. Please click the link to see the latest News from the American Stroke Associationon the use of herbs to treat stroke patients.
Side effects and toxicity: Some patients taking the F7 formula have experienced slight thirst; 56 liver, 57 urine and 77 blood tests from administered patients were all normal after treatment. No toxicity has been reported.