Herb Anti-LDL F5: High LDL or TC with restlessness, mental problems, seizures, diabetes, digestive tract problems, excessive phlegm or chronic kidney failure.
1. Heart disease: Three reports on 127 coronary heart disease patients showed an improvement rate of more than 85 percent. Another report of 158 cadiomyolgia patients taking F5 found119 (75.31 percent) recovered in six moths and 69 (43.67 percent) resumed normal EKG.
2. Mental problems: Four reports on a total of 239 patients with different mental problems, including anxiety, depression and agression, treated with the F5 formula from one to three months. Results: 164 were cured (68.62 percent), 7 significantly improved (2.93 percent), 55 improved (23.01 percent) and 13 cases (5.44 percent) did not respond to the treatment.
3. Insomnia: Two reports on 75 insomnia patients taking F5 formula from three days to four weeks found all 75 cured or significantly improved.
4. Vegetative nervous system disorders: Two reports on 227 patients suffering such ailments as menopause syndromes, dizziness, numbness, palpitation heart palpitations, and tightness in the chest, all treated with F5, showed the following results: 56 were cured (24.66 percent), 108 significantly improved (47.57 percent), 60 improved (26.43 percent) and 3 did not improve (1.32 percent).
5. Stroke and head injury: Of 152 patients wih stroke or head injury using F5 formula or its modifications from 40 to 100 days, 58 were clinically cured (38.17 percent), 54 significantly improved (35.52 percent), 28 improved (18.42 percent) and 12 did not respond to the treatment (7.89 percent), according to four reports.
6. Abnormal sensation in the throat, laryngopharyngeal paresthesia: Of 145 patients taking F5 or its modifications for three weeks: 75 were cured (51.7 percent), 68 significantly improved (46.9 percent) and only 2 patients did not improve.
7. Digestive tract problems: 1) Stomach ache: Of 50 patients taking F5, 32 were cured, 14 improved and 4 did not improve. 2) Chronic pancreas infection: Of 66 patients taking F5 or its modification for two weeks, 52 were cured (78.78 percent), 13 improved (19.69 percent) and only 1 did not improve. 3) Morning sickness: Of 306 morning sickness patients taking F5, 126 were cured (41.17 percent), 158 improved (51.63 percent) and 22 did not improve (7.19 percent).
8. Chronic kidney failure: Two reports of 71 patients using F5 formula from one to two months, showed the following results: 91 percent of patients reported less nausea and vomiting; 60 percent reported improved appetite, and abatement of a sticky sensation in the mouth and general weakness. According to a laboratory report, F5 and its modifications can correct the blood acid toxicity in patients with chronic kidney failure. It increases very significantly the Co2-CP value (p<0.001), while it decreases Bun and Cr value in blood (p<0.01) and improves hemoglobin and 24-hour protein (p<0.05).
9. Diabetes: 45 Type II diabetes patients were treated from one to five months. Result: 24 (53.3 percent) significantly improved -- empty stomach glucose returned to normal and urine tests were negative; 18 improved (40 percent) and 3 did not improve at all. Another clinical report of 40 cases, including 12 insulin-dependant patients showed 28 patients (70 percent) returned to normal blood and urine tests, 8 (20 percent) cases improved and 4 patients did not improve at all.
10. Respiratory system: 1) Pneumonia: Of100 patients taking F5 or its modification for about a week, 85 were cured, 12 improved and 3 did not improve. 2) Pediatric asthma: Of 63 patients taking F5 for about a week, 39 were significantly improved (61.90 percent), 17 (26.98 percent) improved and 7 (11.11percent) did not improve.
11. Dizziness: Of 102 dizziness patients taking F5 or its modification for up to 2 weeks, 91 were cured (89.21 percent), 10 improved (9.80 percent) and only one did not respond well. Of 86 Meniere's syndrome patients taking F5 from 12 to 30 days, 52 cured (60.46 percent), 33 improved (38.37 percent) and only one did not improve.
12. Organic phosphorus poisoning: Organic P is common in pesticides, insecticides and even in chemical weapons! Of 42 patients with organic P posioning taking F5 for up to a month, 34 were cured (80.95 percent) and the other 8 also improved.
Toxicity and side effects: There are no known side effects or toxicity for the F5 formula.