Herb Estrogen F1: Menopause syndromes with insomnia, general weakness and no sex desire. F1 is also good for female infertility or male prostate problems.
1. Menopause syndrome: In 1995, 125 patients age from 45 to 58 years old were divided into a treatment group (n=64) taking F1 and a comparison group (n=41) taking regular hormone replacement drugs for a month. Result: Significant improved: 41 vs 21 (64.06 percent vs. 51.21 percent); improved: 22 vs. 13 (34.37 percent vs. 31.70 percent); not improved: 1 vs. 7 (1.63 percent vs. 17.07 percent). The treatment group has better result than the comparison group. Another study using both F1 and acupuncture treatment together and the results are even better than just using F1 alone.
2. Infertility: Of 104 female patients, ranging in age from 23 to 36 years old, all taking F1 or its modifications for up to twelve months. 79 got pregnant (75.96%), PMS and other menstrual problems were all improved after treatment. F1 also used in treatment of male abnormal sperm problem related infertility and also has good result on male patients.
3. Difficult in urination due to prostate enlargement: Of 33 prostate-enlarged patients aged from 57 to 80 years old taking F1 formula for up to two months, 9 significantly improved (27.27%), 22 improved (66.66%) and 2 did not improve (6.06%).
4. Adult ischemic necrosis of femoral head: 32 patients taking F1 formula or its modifications showed two cured (6.25%), 28 improved (87.5%) and 2 did not improve (6.25%).
5. Infantile nephrotic syndrome: Of 60 patients with histories from three days to three years were divided into the treatment group taking F1 and the comparison group taking Cortisone for one year. In the treatment group, there was 18 total remission, 6 partial remission and two did not improve. The recurrence was 6.6 percent in the treatment group while the comparison group was 36.6 percent.
Side effects and toxicity: There is no side effect or toxicity reported on F1. A very safe formula.