Herb Estrogen F3: Menopause problems with high TC or LDL,hypertension, diabetic, age over 50, weak lower back, knee or ankle problems or with tumor ailements.
1. Menopause syndromes: 61 patients were divided into treatment group (n=23) and comparison group (n=38) using CH3. Of these patients, 9 significantly improved (39.1 percent) and 14 improved (60.9 percent). FSH is done while E2 is up significantly after one year of treatment.
2. High TC or LDL: In lab tests, the F3 formula not only reduces LDL and liver fat deposits but it also increases HDL in tested animals. It can also reduce Ca+ deposits inside main arteries and prevent the aorta from foaming into heart tissue to prevent heart disease.
3. Hypertension: More than nine lab tests confirmed the effects of F3 on HBP. After 30 minutes of oral administration, test animals' blood pressure dropped to only 65 percent to 74 percent of its original readings. Many clinical reports also confirm the blood pressure-lowering effects. Coronary heart disease: Of 48 patients taking F3 or its modification, 12 showed an improved EKG; 12 had their TC reduced and 24 patients are improved in general.
4. Anti-aging: In lab tests, the F3 formula not only reduced LPO (Lipids peroxide) in tissues, but also increased SOD (Super oxidative dismutase) activities to slow down the aging process. In lab animals with a 14-day intake, male animals showed an increase in the weight of their testicles of up to 13 percent while their sperm count increased by 25.9 percent. And in female animals, ovary weight increased by 43 percent while uterus size increased 21.2 percent. Adult lab male rabbits on the F3 formula for 10 days were able to perform 40 percent more frequently in sexual behavior.
5. Male and female infertility: A report of 12 ultra high-density sperm count patients, ranging in age from 26 to 32 years old, with sperm counts more than 200,000,000/ml, showed after treatment from 28 days to 74 days, 7 males sired children; threehad their sperm counts return to normal and 2 others had improved fertility. The F3 formula also helped infertil women. A report of 55 femal patients who had suffered mutliple ,iscarriages, as well as such symptoms as lower back pain, knee and ankle problems and low energy, showed 53 (96.36 percent) women delivered full-term babies after treatment. Only two did not improve.
6. Diabetes: In diabetic lab mice, the F3 treatment lowered glucose, nitrogen and triglyceride after three days of treatment. After five days, potassium was down while Na+ and hemoglobin was up. However, if urine glucose was over 350 mg/dL, it's more difficult to control. From 1953 to 1995, more than 12 clinical reports examined the F3 formula as a diabetes treatment, and results are very rewarding. Of 65 non-insulin dependant patients using the F3 formula for one month, 30 (46.2 percent) significantly improved, 28 (43.1 percent) improved and 7 (10.7 percent) did not respond to the treatment. Another report of 172 patients including 5 Type I diabetes patients ranging in age from 2 to 12 years old, and 167 Type II patients aged from 32 to 80 years old and with a diabetes history from 7 months to 24 years showed the following results: In the Type I group, one patient significantly improved, two improved and two did not respond. Among the Type II diabetes patients, 17 (10.2 percent) patients were clinically cured, 90 (53.9 percent) significantly improved, 49 (29.3 percent) improved and 11 (6.6 percent) cases did not respond to the treatment at all.
7. Adaptogen effect: The F3 formula is comparable to ginseng in many respects. In lab mice after two weeks of oral administration, the treatment group could perform for nearly a third longer-- 29.6 percent in a swimming test compare with the non-treatment group, p<0.01. The average growth rate in the treatment group was 38.5 percent higher in six week-old female mice. The F3 formula also prolongs the survival time in a lower oxygen environment by 13.1 percent. In freezing test, the treatment group in one test had a 50 percent death rate, while the comparison group had a 93.8 percent death rate. The formula also reduced AD, T3 and T4 readings in hyper thyroid animals. Of 31 confirmed hyper-thyroid patients taking F3 for three weeks, most patients are significantly improved.
8. Anti-tumor effects: In many animal tests, the F3 formula shows great efectiveness against tumor. In transplanted uterus cancer mice, the treatment group has an average of 45 surviving days while comparison group had only 33 days. In another test of acquired stomach cancer, treatment group has only 16.7 percent prevailing rate, while the contrast group has 57.1 percent. The formula can increase the activity of NK cells and improve overall immune system functions. In clinical reports, of 30 lung cancer patients taking the F3 formula 2 weeks before chemo-therapy, all patients improved in WBC, hemoglobin, A/G ratio and IgG readings. Another report of 35 stage IV stomach cancer patients, aged from 45 to 77 years old, who all refused to take chemo- or radiation therapy, showed the following results after 3 years of treatment with the F3 formula: six-month survival rate of: 91.4percent; one-year survival rate of 85.7 percent, two-year survival rate of 48.6% and three-year survival rate of 22.8 percent and overall life conditions are all improved on the Karnofsky index from 59 to 71 points.
9. Atrophic gastritis: Of 50 patients with history up to 2+ years, all treated with F3 from six to twelve months, 35 were cured (70 percent), 10 significantly improved (20 percent), two improved and three did not improve or get worse (6 percent).
10. Chronic renal failure and urinary stones: Of 12 CRF patients taking F3 from 30 to 60 days, 8 were basically cured (N drop from 20mmol/L down to below 7mmol/L), 3 significantly improved (N drop from over 20mmol/L to 10mmol/L) and one improved from 20 to 16mmol/L. Of 32 patients of urinary tract stone patients taking F3, 30 excreted stones and two did not.
11. Bone spur: Of 100 patients taking F3 and other herb formulas from one to three months, 18 were cured, 16 significantly improved, 33 improved and 33 did not improve.
12. Functional uterus bleeding: Of 154 of non-ovulation uterus bleeding patients treated with F3 or its modifications, all were cured and 96 (62.33 percent) resumed normal ovulation.
Toxicity and side effects: This is a very safe formula. Test animals were divided into 3 dosage groups of 30, 3 and 0.6g/kg for 14 months and compared with the non-treatment group. Tumor growth rates are: 1.5 percent: 8.9 percent: 16.1 percent versus 14.3 percent in non-treatment group. There are positive relationship in dosages. Tumor growth rate is much lower at higher dosages.