Liver and gall F2: Liver, gallbladder or pancrease problems with high LDL or TC, alternatiing sensation of hot and cold, anxiety, constipation or tightness and fullness in abdominal.
1. Liver and gallbladder: The F2 formula is great for protecting the liver and gallbladder. Liver: In a lab test with CCl4-induced liver cirrhosis, the treatment group had lower GPT, SGPT and SGOT than the comparison group over the periods of treatment. Seven clinical reports also confirmed the formula's effectiveness on human patients. In a report of 196 acute jaundice hepatitis cases, 179 patients were cured and the remaining 15 noted improvement in an average of 25 days.
Gallbladder, Animal tests prove the F2 formula can reduce gall stones caused by a high-cholesterol diet, p<0.01. More than 20 clinical reports, encompassing 1,000+ patients, confirmed the effects of F2 to treat gall stones, chronic and acute gallbladder infections and other related problems with an average of 70 percent cure rate. A clinical report on 73 patients with acute gallbladder infections patients, divided into a treatment group (n=36) using F2 formula only and a comparison group (n=37) using F2 and antibiotic, results showed there is no difference between two groups in treating acute gallbladder infections.
2. High Cholesterol/ Hyperlipidemic: The formula can significantly reduce TC, TG and LDL, according to many lab reports. A report on lab mice treated with F2 and a comparison group using NaCl solution, with both groups on a five-day high-cholesterol diet. The treatment group had an average cholesterol reading of 130.20 mg, while the comparison group averaged 166.0 mg, p<0.05. In clinical pharmaceutical tests, after taking 7.5g/day for eight weeks, test subject showed significant reduction in both TC and TG. Another study of 36 high-cholesterol patients taking the F2 formula at 6.0g/d for three months found TC and TG both went down while APOA-1 rose dramically. In a clinical report, 54 hyperlipidemic patients taking the F2 formula for four weeks showed the following result: Average TC dropped from 7.33mmol/L to 6.06 mmol/L (17 percent drop) p<0.01; TG decreased from 2.29mmol/L to 2.12 mmol /L (7.4 percent drop), p<0.05; and HDL rose from 0.83 mmol/L to 1.06 mmol/L, an increase of 27.7 percent, p<0.01. Other clinical reports also support the findings above.
3. Acute pancreatitis: Eight clinical reports of 567 acute pancreatitis patients using the F2 formula, found more than 85 percent were cured in an average of 5.02 days, while the contrast group using western medicine like antibiotics spent an average of 8.2 days in hospital. Several other reports also showed similar results, favoring F2 over regular medicine.
4. Digestive tract ulcers: F2 at 250mg/Kg can inhibit stomach ulcer caused by asprin. At 500mg/Kg, it can inhibit ulcers caused by alcohol. In clinical applications, F2 is the main formula for treating acute perforation gastric ulcers. Of 202 patients treated with F2, all but 20 improved or were cured (9.90 percent) without emergency surgery. Another 41 patients were treated with F2 and acupuncture together and 36 were cured (87.80 percent). Duodenal ulcer: A report on 70 patients, divided into a treatment group (n=34) and a comparison group (n=26) taking Cimetidinum for a month, showed the following resuls: Cured: 23 vs. 1 (67.65 percent vs. 3.85 percent), improved: 9 vs. 16 (26.47 percent vs. 66.67 percent) and no improvement: 2 vs. 9 (5.88 percent vs 34.61 percent). Another 60 gastric ulcer patients were divided evenly into treatment and comparison groups. Result: Cured: 14 vs. 6 (46.66 percent vs. 20.0 percent), improved: 15 vs. 17 (50 percent vs. 56.66 percent) and not improved: 1 vs. 7 (3.33 percent vs 23.33 percent). There are significant differences both in short and long-term effects, p<0.01. Acid-reflux esophagus ailments: 84 patients were divided into treatment group (n=38) using F2 formula and comparison group (n=46) using regular anti-acid medicines for a month. Results: Cured: 22 vs. 13 (57.89 percent vs. 28.26 percent), improved: 8 vs. 11 (21.05 percent vs 23.91 percent), not improved: 8 vs. 22 (21.05 percent vs 47.82 percent). There are very significant differences between the two groups, p<0.01.
5. High fever: Of39 pediatric patients who had been taking regular medicine but showing no improvement, 17 reported a reduction in fever in one day; 14 in two days; and 6 in 3 to six days. Only two (5.13 percent) pneumonia patients did not improve. Two reports on 96 acute tonsillitis patients with high fever, taking F2 for four days found 89 patients werecured (92.70 percent), 5 improved (5.21 percent) and 2 did not (2.08 percent).
6. Acute or chronic appendicitis: 56 patients were treated with the F2 formula. Of them, 52 (92.85 percent) were cured, 2 (3.57 percent) needed surgery and 2 had recurrence (3.57 percent).
Toxicity and side effects: Most patients after taking the F2 formula will have loose or more bowel movements for one or two days, which is normal. If you experience excessively loose stools or watery diarrhea, please contact your MD immediately or e-mail us if you have any questions.