Herb Mental F2: Mental problems such as anxiety, diabetis, depression, stomach bloating, high cholesterol and difficult bowel movements.
1. Mental problems: Three clinical reports on 41 chronic mental patients with histories of up to 12 years, who also suffer from constipation, showed 17 cured (41.5 percent), 17 significantly improved (41.5 percent), 4 improved (9.7 percent) Just 3 patients (7.4 percents) did not respond to the F2 treatment.
2. Menstrual-related mental symptoms: 600 female were divided evenly into a treatment group using F2 and a comparison group taking nothing. The effective rate for the F2 treatment group is 88.7 percent vs. 19 percent; there are very significant differences between two groups, p<0.001.
3. Hyperlipidemic: Five lab tests in China and Japan showed great effects on lab animals with high cholesterol. TC (total cholesterol) dropped more than 50 percent from 296.8 to only 139.6 mg/dL in the treatment group while the comparison group was unchanged at 303 mg/dL, p<0.01.
4. Diabetes: In lab mice, empty stomach blood sugar dropped from 369 to 123 while the comparison group stayed at 238 to 246, p<0.01. In clinical trials, 106 Type II diabetes patients were treated accordingly. Total effective rate is 79 percent, comparable to that of regular drug group but with better outcomes in major diabetic symptoms. F2 also lowered TC and TG in diabetis patients very well.
5. Chronic constipation: In lab animals, the F2 formula brought about more bowel movements in shorter periods of time. In clinical studies, 132 patients age from 55 to 82 years old after digestive tract surgery were divided into a treatment group (n=69) and a comparison group (n=63). Results: 1) 10 to 48 hours after surgery, 69.56 percent of the treatment group had a bowel movement while in the contrast group, only 31.74 percent did. 2). Less fever: The treatment group had an average temperature that was 0.5 degrees to 1.1 degrees Fahrenheit lower than comparison group, and the treatment group's temperatures returned to normal 1 to 2 days earlier. 3). WBC count: Treatment group was 2 x 1,000,000 /ml lower than comparison group in WBC count and back to normal 2 to 3 days earlier .
6. Cerebral hemorrhage: Of 24 patients taking F2 and western medicine together, 15 were cured (62.5 percent), 4 significantly improved (16.67 percent), and 3 improved (12.5 percent), while only one did not improve.
7. Chronic nephritis: 46 patients were treated by F2 or its modification. Result: 24 significantly improved (52.17 percent), 15 improved (32.60 percent) and 7 did not improve (15.22 percent).
Toxicity and side effects: Patients who take this formula may have smoother or looser bowel movements for the first couple of days after commencing treatment, which is normal. .