PMS Relief F1: PMS with irregular periods, menopause symptoms, anemia, low white, platelette or red blood cell counts, stomach prolapse, low energy and weakness complexion.
1. PMS: 232 PMS patients took F1 for 10 days after their menstrual period and 215 were either cured or significantly improved (92.67 percent).
2. Chronic liver disease: 34 patients took F1, and the total effectiveness rate was 90.2 percent.
3. Anemia: 10 patients took F1, and the average RBC count increased from 2,580,000/mm to 3,250,000/mm. All significantly improved except one after F1 treatment.
4. Low white blood cell count: 30 patients took F1 along with other herbs and 21 significantly improved (70 percent), 7 improved (23.33 percent) and only two did not (6.66 percent).
5. Stomach prolapse: 13 Stage I prolapse patients took F1 and 9 significantly improved and four improved (100 percent); 18 Stage II patients took F1 and 9 significantly improved, 7 improved and two did not (89 percent); 6 Stage III patients took F1 and 2 significantly improved, two improved and two did not (66 percent effective rate).
6. Chronic kidney infection: 50 patients, 32 males and 18 females, with histories from 90 days to three years took F1 for an average of 63 days and 32 were cured (64 percent), 10 improved (20 percent) and eight did not (16 percent).
7. Skin rash: 38 patients from 10 to 57 years old with histories from one day to three years took F1 and 32 were cured in three days. Anther six were cured (3) or improved (3) in 30 days.