Food supplements for RBC (Red blood cells)
1. Herb RBC F1: Anemia or low red blood cell count with shortness of breath, palpitations, chronic fatigue syndrome also for cancer patients undergoing chemo or radiation therapy.
2. Herb RBC F2: Anemia or low RBC count with general weakness, post-surgery, chronic unhealing wounds and also for cancer patients undergoing chemo or radiation therapy.
3. Herb RBC F3: Anemia or low RBC counts with red face, anxiety, thirst, chronic low fever, low WBC counts and uterine bleeding.
4. Herb RBC F4: Anemia or low RBC counts with coronary heart disease, angina, chronic kidney problems and asthma.
6. Herb RBC F6: Anemia or low RBC count with weak voice, shortness of breath, CFS, palpitations, poor appetite, weight loss; and for after major surgery.
7. Herb RBC F7: Anemia or low RBC with excessive sex drive, hepatitis B, chronic inflammation and chronic laryngitis.
8. Herb RBC F8: Anemia or low RBC with irregular menstrual periods, PMS, insomnia, vascular headache, skin rash and female infertility problems.
9. Herb RBC F9: Anemia or low RBC count with under-weight, poor-appetite , water retention and CFS (chronic fatigue syndromes).
10. Herb RBC F10: Anemia or low RBC with internal bleeding, easy to bruise, low energy, pale complexion, palpitation, shortness of breath and low energy or immune function.
This page was last updated on: December 4, 2005
Disclaimer: Please read our disclaimer policy here. Thanks!