Food supplements for Allergy
1. Allergy F1: Allergy with cold-like symptoms, excessive clear sputum, water retention, body ache, asthma, whooping cough and bronchitis.
2. Allergy F2: Allergy with profuse sweating, tendency to catch cold or flu, chronic upper respiratory infection or renal infection, eczema and low immune function.
3. Allergy F3: Allergy with vascular headache, dizziness, turbid mind, high blood pressure and seizure.
4. Allergy F4: Allergy with fever, bronchitis, asthma, URI (upper respiratory infection), whooping cough, pneumonia and body ache.
5. Allergy F5: Allergy with digestion problems, dysentery, gastritis, food allergy, skin problems, feeling low or tired and nausea.
6. Allergy F6: Allergy with CFS, low energy, poor immune function, liver disease, fever and excessive sweating, weak voice and prolapsed organs.
8. Allergy F8: Allergy with frontal headache, stuffy nose, frontal lobe distension, excessive sinus drainage, chills and fever.
10. Allergy F10: Allergy with anemia, chronic low fever, anxiety, depression, heart palpitations, gastric ulcer and hepatitis B.
9. Allergy F9: Allergy with excessive yellow nasal mucus discharge, appendicitis, skin infection, mammary gland infection and stomach ulcer.
This page was last updated on: December 4, 2005
Disclaimer: Please read our disclaimer before ordering. Thanks!