Food supplements for HBP (high blood pressure)
1. Herb Anti-HBP F1: High blood pressure with headache, dizziness, redness in the face, numbness in the fingers or toes, burning sensations in body (head) and anxiety.
2. Herb Anti-HBP F2: HBP with fluid retention, diarrhea, difficult urination, chronic kidney problems and difficulty when drinking water.
3. Herb Anti-HBP F3: HBP with headache, low appetite, dry heaves, stomach pain, acid reflux chronic gastritis and mental problems.
4. Herb Anti-HBP F4: HBP with heat flush, menopause syndromes, dizziness, night sweats, enlarged prostate gland and lower back pain.
5. Herb Anti-HBP F5: HBP with lower back problems, weak knees, dizziness, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, chronic renal problems; also for anti-aging .
6. Herb Anti-HBP F6: HBP with red, swollen eyes, migraine headache, bitter and sticky sensations in the mouth, acute ear infection, discomfort in the rib cage, genital and liver problems.
7. Herb Anti-HBP F7: HBP with headache, dizziness, insomnia, stroke, seizure, menopause syndromes and high cholesterol.
8. Herb Anti-HBP F8: HBP with chronic headache, Alzheimer's disease, tinnitus, depression; and also for stroke rehabilitation.
9. Herb Anti-HBP F9: HBP with fever, constipation, mental problems, insomnia, dark urine, halitosis, dysentery, general infections; and for stroke rehab.
This page was last updated on: December 4, 2005
Disclaimer: Please click here to review our disclaimer policy. Thanks!